Reunited and it feels so good!

I'm back y'all! What a whirlwind the last couple of months have been. I'll give you the lowdown....I finished and submitted my National Board Portfolio, packed up my classroom and said goodbye to a school I spent 4 years at, packed up my house, moved all my teacher materials to my new classroom at my new school, and moved into a new house in a new city! Now can you forgive me for my absence? :) 

I am incredibly excited about this upcoming school year. I'll be teaching at a great school with a wonderful, supportive administration and the best part....I get to teach pre-K! I will truly be teaching the littlest scholars! 

I'll be taking a road trip to CA all of July, so I'm planning for the upcoming year now and getting ,y new classroom ready...what's on your summer to-do list? 


your photo name

3 comments

  1. Wow, busy girl! Glad it is all behind you now, and I hope you have a fun, relaxing vacation!
    Anita
    Mrs. Bremer’s Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! You have been busy!! Congrats on all of your newest adventures. :) Hope you have a wonderful summer and get to relax a bit. :)

    Sugar and Spice

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been B.U.S.Y! Enjoy some relaxation and good luck with all of the new things you have going on right now!
    Kheila
    Two Friends In First

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top