Last Minute Christmas Gift Idea!

Still need a simple holiday gift? Check out this adorable little snowman made from a package of microwave popcorn! 
(Don't judge my horrible photography skills!)

This homemade gift is easy peasy to make: just wrap a package of microwaveable popcorn in white paper, tie on a fleece hat and cut the edges, and draw a cute little face and a corn cob nose! Voila, simple and cheap! 

I've included the cutesy little poem I made to go along with Little Popper the popcorn snowman. 


Leave some blog love if you make this. I'd love to see how yours turned out!




*While I'd love to take credit for this super cute gift idea, its not my original! The printable gift tag is however. 


your photo name

1 comment

  1. These are great! I seen a few different ones over the weekend, and most had little scarves attached as well. What a great inexpensive gift!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top